Your contributions to the work of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship through your dues payments and extra donations are greatly appreciated! All dues and contributions are tax deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Annual Gathering registration payments can also be made; these payments are not tax deductible.
New Square Payment System!
- Make any or all of these payments in one transaction: Dues, contributions, Annual Gathering registration
- Use credit or debit card.
- Make payment with Square account or as a guest.
Other Electronic Payment Methods
There are two additional ways to make contributions electronically. If payments are for multiple purposes such as for dues or for Annual Gathering registration, please send us a separate email to clarify. All undesignated contributions go into the General Fund for ongoing operations of MHF. For Paypal, links are provided which describe the purpose of the other funds.
- Intuit Payment Network allows you contribute directly from your checking or savings account. It’s like writing an electronic check. Designations can be made via the Invoice/Reference # box after you log in. You may also use this method to pay dues along with your extra contributions.
- Paypal allows the use of credit cards and uses a shopping cart system described below.
Intuit Payment Network (IPN)
|No fee for you! Low fee for MHF! Like writing a check online. One-time set-up with Intuit Payment Network (IPN) for direct transfer from your checking or savings account. You will need account number and routing number for bank or credit union which can be found on your check. Please note: We have been informed that Intuit is discontinuing this service as of May 31, 2016. If you are trying to donate after May 31, 2016, please use another method below.
Paypal allows you to use an major credit or debit card and uses a “Shopping Cart” system to designate to different funds. Selecting a button adds $1 to the shopping cart. Enter the number of dollars of total contribution in the quantity field on the cart. Special Note: Your additional optional contribution of $3-4 per $100 pays for costs to process your credit card. This is optional but appreciated. You will be credited with the full amount of your contribution for tax purposes.