Regional MeetingsMeetings for inspiration, networking, and fellowship
Starting in September 2019, the MHFBoard is again encouraging Regional Meetings. These are informal fellowship and/or inspirational events focused on a single topic or presentation. In areas where there are clusters of members, large or small, this is a good way for Anabaptist healthcare professionals to meet together for mutual encouragement, fellowship, and networking.
Could you help organize a Regional Meeting or Regional Gathering? MHF would like to identify Regional Coordinators in each area where there are a cluster of members. Volunteers and “shoulder tappers” are needed! Here are some resources to help:
A Coordinator or coordinating group in each area works with the MHF Office to plan and coordinate these events. Contact the MHF Office to find out how you can help start a group. And visit the Past Meetings page to browse past meeting dates and topics.
Regional Meeting Goals
- Provide a face to face setting where members from all healthcare professions can learn to know each other personally and develop relationships for fellowship and networking.
- Provide resources of encouragement and support to each other through speakers, discussion forums, and other programs of interest.
- Build interest and enthusiasm among current MHF members for the Annual Gatherings.
- Recruit additional healthcare professionals in the area.
- Meet and encourage students interested in healthcare professions and acquaint them with and invite them to join MHF.
- Support and find ways to connect students in healthcare studies programs with healthcare professionals in their area of interest.