Member AccountsFind information. Connect with others.
Members of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship may have different online accounts for various purposes. Here is a starting point to accounts which may be associated with MHF.
Accounts to make payments
Accounts to make payments are now separated from accounts for the member directory or to log into MHF’s website. See below. There is now a greater choice for online membership and extra contributions.
If you go to the Membership Contributions Form, you will be presented with two options:
- Paypal. If you have a Paypal account, you can use that account to make your payment. Paypal accounts are usually linked to a bank account or a credit card. Paypal accounts are managed by logging into your Paypal account.
- Credit card. A simple credit card transaction in which you enter your credit card number and some additional information.
Other Payment Accounts
MHF WordPress Account
WordPress accounts are now separated from both financial and directory information. However, if you registered on the old MHF website, you may have a legacy account which you can still use to log into MHF’s WordPress site.
Sign up for a new account or sign in with an existing account if you want to contribute an article, announcement, or comment on the MHF website. A simple login form is in the bottom right hand corner (in the footer) of every web page.
Member Database Account
Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship currently uses Donor Tools online database to track membership and contributions. Donor Tools allows you to do three basic tasks:
- Check and correct your own contact information.
- Check your own membership/contributions records. This information is visible only to you.
- Look up contact information for other MHF Members in a directory.