MembershipJoin the movement for faith and health!
Be a member of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship!
Make your contribution to the mission of MHF!
Active members are persons who support the work of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship. If you are involved in healthcare in some way and support the mission of MHF, you are invited to join us! Explore the benefits, criteria, and levels of membership below.
Joining MHF is easier than ever. One Membership Form collects the information used to serve you as well as allows you to contribute at an appropriate level for you.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits and Resources for MHF Members
The basic purposes of MHF are carried out through program activities focusing on mutual support, education, mentoring, and mobilization for service. Activities include:
- Fellowship and networking opportunities across many healthcare disciplines professionals seeking to integrate their Anabaptist Christian faith and healthcare practice.
- Annual Gathering for inspiration, learning, networking, and fellowship.
- Regional Meetings for gathering in local areas for learning, networking, and mutual support.
- Communication and online networking via email newsletter, announcement forums, and Mennonite Health Journal.
- Forums for seeking clarity and mutual support on crucial moral and ethical concerns in healthcare.
- Building global church and healthcare relationships
- Supporting significant service projects and grant programs, especially for students, young professionals, and volunteers.
- Communications avenue for responding to volunteer opportunities.
See the Benefits Page for more details.
Healthcare workers from the full spectrum of healthcare services, training and academia, and ministry are welcome to join and participate in MHF.
Members must meet three criteria:
- Be part of a healthcare-related discipline or have a special interest in health issues.
- Embrace Anabaptist values.
- Support the mission of MHF.
For more information on the criteria for membership, see the Criteria Page.
- Student Membership – $25/year or $5 a month
- Professional Membership – $100/year or $10 a month
- Sustaining Membership – $300/year or
- Leadership Circle – $500/year
- Gold Leadership Circle – $1,000/year
Please visit the Membership Levels page for more details
The online Membership Form gives you the following options:
- Credit or debit cards. Convenient for all of us! Since use of credit cards involves a fee for MHF, there is now the option of donating an additional 3% to cover credit card fees. Strictly optional, but helpful! MHF uses the secure Stripe network for card transactions.
- Paypal. If you like the convenience of paying through your Paypal account, we’ve got you covered. You will also have the option of donating an additional 3% to cover Paypal fees which are charged to MHF.
- eCheck. Also called direct bank transfer, ACH, etc. If you indicate this method, MHF will use Intuit’s QuickBooks pledge forms to send you a handy link in an email. Simply click and follow the instructions to enter your banking information. This is the most inexpensive option for MHF.
- Monthly or quarterly payments. Using the same QuickBooks system, we send you an email reminder with handy link for each payment. Or fill out a form and funds will be withdrawn automatically.
- The check’s in the mail! Yes, even if you fill out the online form, you can still send a check in the mail to PO Box 918, Goshen, IN 46527.
Alternatives and Resources
Please visit the Member Resources page for a handy guide to further resources. This includes alternative payment methods, paper forms, checking your contribution record, and access to the MHF member directory.