Students in MHFResources for Students in Healthcare Fields
Resources for Students
Students in all healthcare-related fields who embrace Anabaptist values are welcomed to take advantage of new programs and resources offered by Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship!
- Service/learning opportunities are being developed at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Student meetings give opportunities to hear presentations and interact with Anabaptist healthcare professionals.
- Mentoring opportunities are being developed.
- MHF Regional and Annual Gatherings provide opportunities to network with other Anabaptist professionals at discounted rates.
- Grants are available for overseas travel to internships in developing countries.
Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship (MHF) invites undergraduate students from any health-related pre-professional program (pre-med, nursing, pre-PA, pre-PT, pre-dentistry, etc.) to participate in this six-week learning experience in Peru in July and August of 2020. More information here or contact Kristopher Schmidt by email if you are interested or would like more information.
Mennonite Health Journal, Vol. 21, No. 1. Student Elective Term (SET) Report – Stephen Graber, January 29 – February 28, 2020, Himalayan Health Exchange in Northern India
Medical Shadowing and Global Health Perspectives in Peru. Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship (MHF) invites undergraduate students from any health-related pre-professional program (pre-med, nursing, pre-PA, pre-PT, pre-dentistry, etc.) to participate in this six-week learning experience in Peru in July and August of 2020.
Job Opportunities Available in Southern Indiana Join an independent non-profit Southern Indiana Community Health Care (SICHC) in providing a broad spectrum of health care services. SICHC is now a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Nurse practitioners, physicians, midwife, and licensed clinical social worker collaborate in...
Faith Community Nursing EMU offers online course Faith Community Nurses assist the members of their faith community to maintain and/or regain wholeness in body, mind, and spirit. Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) offers an online certificate program in the fall of 2019 designed to prepare RN’s to serve effectively within their faith communities. For...