Mentoring StudentsRegister to be a mentor or speaker
Students in healthcare-related fields at Anabaptist-related colleges and universities are seeking opportunities to interact with experienced professionals. This is an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with the next generation. This could include:
- Answering questions about your field or specialty to help guide students in discerning gifts and preparing academically.
- Shadowing opportunities in your professional setting.
- Speaking or serving on a panel at a Mennonite or other Anabaptist institution on a topic of interest to students.
- Giving mock interviews to help students prepare for entry into professional programs.
Filling out form
Fill out the form below to indicate your interest. An academic adviser at each institution will…
- …contact you with specific speaking requests.
- …receive requests from students and suggest a pairing with a mentor.
To update your membership information or make a membership contribution, please select the blue button below.