Annual Gathering 2019Join us at Laurelville in June
- Friday evening: Who is under your carbon footprint? Dr. Sibonokuhle Ncube, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Saturday morning: Resilient Healthcare: A Matter of Trust. James Nelson Gingerich, MD, Goshen, Indiana
- Saturday evening: Well-being for All: Responding to the Opioid Epidemic. John Boll, DO, FAAFP, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Sunday morning: Addressing Moral Injury With Spiritual Strength. Clair Hochstetler, MDiv; Charlene Epp, MDiv; Susan Lanford, MDiv
For more information, visit the Presentations page.
Each workshop will be offered twice on Saturday.
- Resilient Healthcare: A Matter of Trust. James Gingerich, MD
- An Introduction to Art Psychotherapy: Offering Healing and Hope Through the Creative Process. Carol Martin Johnson, MA
- Naturopathic Medicine and Integrative Oncology. Michael Reece, ND
- Plain Complexity: Serving the Old Order Amish and Mennonite Communities. Janelle M. Zimmerman, RN, BA
- Shifting Climates: Rehumanizing the Conversation About Faith, Hope, and Climate Change. Fellows from Center for Sustainable Climate Solutions (CSCS)
- Training Community Leaders on Maternal and Child Health Services. Rebekah Maldonado-Nofziger, BSN, RN, DNP (cand.)
- Personal Resilience and Spiritual Care. Panel of 3 chaplalins.
For more information, visit the Workshops page.