Regional GatheringsGather with us for learning, worship, fellowship, and networking!
New in 2020!
MHF Regional Gatherings
In order to make MHF Gatherings more accessible to more Anabaptist healthcare professionals, MHF is beginning a series of Regional Gatherings in different parts of the country, starting in 2020.
Regional Gatherings will generally have the following features:
- Usually on a weekend event in a strategic regional location.
- Held in an academic or small conference setting or in connection with a larger conference.
- Focused on main plenary and workshop sessions on one day, usually Saturday.
- A goal to offer remote attendance through video recording as many sessions as possible, offering some as live streaming.
- An optional Friday evening fellowship for those who can come early.
- Sunday morning service in cooperation with a local congregation.
Watch this page or your email MHF Update for an announcement of our first Regional Gathering!
What’s the difference?
Regional Gatherings differ from Regional Meetings which are generally held on a weekday evening and feature only one presentation. See the Regional Meetings page for more information.
Annual Gatherings will continue to be held, starting in the fall of 2020 in a retreat location. See the Annual Gatherings page for more information.
Would you like to help?!
If you have any interest in helping to organize a Regional Gathering in your area, please contact the MHF Office as soon as possible! We would be delighted to work with you to make it happen!
Now in planning!
Regional Gathering DC 2020
June 6-7, 2020
Just north or Washington, DC
Held in connection with the Annual Conference of Christian Connections for International Health (CCIH), June 4-6, at Catholic University, Washington, DC. For more information, visit the DC Gathering page.