Student MeetingsOpportunities for inspiration, networking, and mentoring
In 2019, MHF began a series of Student Meetings held on college campuses and specifically geared to students. Watch this page for details about past and future meetings.
Student Meeting Goals
- To connect with health-related academic programs to provide opportunities for students to connect with a larger movement of Anabaptist-related healthcare professionals.
- Provide a face to face setting where students can hear from seasoned professionals on topics of interest as they prepare for a career in a healthcare field.
- Provide direct contacts for students with professionals who can offer shadowing, internship, and mentoring opportunities. \
- Provide resources of encouragement and support to students through speakers, discussion forums, and other programs of interest.
- Build interest and enthusiasm for the benefits of joining Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship.
- To encourage more students to attend MHF Regional and Annual Gatherings.