Student MeetingsOpportunities for inspiration, networking, and mentoring
Building on a series of meetings in March 2019 at Eastern Mennonite University, MHF is beginning a series of Student Meetings held on college campuses. Watch this page for more details on mentoring
Next Student Meeting
November 6, 2019
For complete information, watch this page, or contact the MHF Office.
Student Meeting Goals
- To connect with health-related academic programs to provide opportunities for students to connect with a larger movement of Anabaptist-related healthcare professionals.
- Provide a face to face setting where students can hear from seasoned professionals on topics of interest as they prepare for a career in a healthcare field.
- Provide direct contacts for students with professionals who can offer shadowing, internship, and mentoring opportunities. \
- Provide resources of encouragement and support to students through speakers, discussion forums, and other programs of interest.
- Build interest and enthusiasm for the benefits of joining Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship.
- To encourage more students to attend MHF Regional and Annual Gatherings.